Kids from 2 to 3 years old are in I-PreK level at Eternal Sea Kindergarten. In this level, IB PYP framework, Montessori Pedagogy and Virtues are used to help our kids learning. They would learn how to inquiry, how to take care of themselves and how to respect and love other people. Further more, In order to help kids to form good habits, to develop their language ability, to strength their muscles and to train their musical sense, The I-PreK level has prepared some special courses for the kids, such as of music lesson, Lego and Spanish class. We hope kids could have a happy time in I-PreK level.
- Weekly extracurricular activities are provided to give all students the chance to explore their interests beyond academics.
- ECAs for Prek students include Music, Logo, Game Creation, Art, and Chinese activities taught in Spanish class.
- The activities aim to develop good behavior habits, self-care skills, and multicultural understanding to prepare students for K1 level.
Nanjing Eternal Sea Kindergarten is a place where children aged 3 to 4 years old embark on an exciting educational journey. Our K1 level students thrive in a holistic and inquiry-based curriculum that combines the best practices of the IB PYP framework, Montessori Pedagogy, and our unique Virtues in Us program. Through play, students develop essential skills and gain a deep understanding of various subjects in transdisciplinary units.
- Dedicated teaching team ensures personalized attention and support for each student.
- Extracurricular activities promote exploration and self-expression.
- Roller skating, karate, arts through Spanish language, Lego building, and Mandarin are offered.
- Learning is enjoyable and meaningful at Nanjing Eternal Sea Kindergarten.
- Engaging activities and carefully designed units foster a lifelong passion for learning.
- Education meets excitement, and every child’s potential is nurtured.
K2 students will explore their understanding of people and their lives, focusing on themselves, their friends and families, and their immediate environment. They will practice applying rules and routines to work and play. They will gain an increasing awareness of themselves in relation to the various groups to which they belong and be conscious of systems by which they organize themselves. They will develop their sense of place, and the reasons why particular places are important to people. They will also develop their sense of time, and recognize important events in their own lives, and how time and change affect people. They will explore the role of technology in their lives.
- ESI Kindergarten offers extracurricular activities for students from different grade levels.
- Weekly extracurricular activities are available to provide students with opportunities to explore their interests.
- For K2 students, extracurricular activities include Roller Skating, Karate, Arts through Spanish Language, and Mandarin.
- Exciting news: Starting from K2, students can choose from options like Chess, Soccer, Basketball, and Public Speaking, taught by International Teachers.
Eternal Sea has a comprehensive but a complete programme for K3 children. Children will spend more time on exploration of knowledge so as to prepare them for the next step in their educational journey in elementary school. Our curriculum covers IB Curriculum, Montessori Pedagogy, Virtue In Us Program and focus on the balanced development of children. Different Learning areas have their emphasis on learning through hands-on activities conducted in creative and fun ways that highlight enriching and discovery pursuits. In addition, children are exposed to various other learning centers to ensure that they develop all-rounded skills in preparation for formal schooling. Literacy, Mathematics, Science, Music and Creative arts are all included in the rich kindergarten experience.
- Weekly extracurricular activities are provided to allow students to explore their interests beyond the classroom.
- ECAs for IK3 students include Roller Skating, Karate, Arts through Spanish Language, and Mandarin.